Sunday, October 20, 2013

Blog 9

1.  I Am/ I Am not Living in The Matrix


I am not living in the matrix because I don't believe I do. I know that I make my own decisions in life. I'm in control of my daily life, If I want to go meet somebody or go someplace I go there. We are not made of computer code because we are energy, people are made up of atoms which are by science defined as energy. In school when I was looking at a slide through a microscope I did not see numbers and code.  If you look through a microscope you see that on a molecular level our bodies are made up of cells not some computer code. Our world is not dominated by robots that want to harvest our bodies for energy. We have the ability to build advanced machines so In my opinion they are in our matrix. We are the creators of our lives, we have the power to control our destiny.

2. Red Pill or Blue Pill?

I would not take the red pill and “see how far down the rabbit hole goes”, because I'm not interested in finding out rubbish. I think the pill made Neo hallucinate into believing that there was something called Matrix, but in fact he was never there. I believe he was on drugs like everybody else. If I had to choose I'd take the blue pill and go back to your ordinary life or not take it at all. If there was anything out there to discover why do you have to take a pill first. I would like to find out without taking a pill, never did Morpheus explain what the pill was made of or what was its purpose. 



No comments:

Post a Comment