Sunday, September 29, 2013

Blog Entry 2: I Know the Truth. "I know the truth"

           In the article " I know the truth, so don't bother me with facts" the author, Jeffrey Kluger explains why people are being emphatic to believe in gossip rather than facts. The author includes in his passage the recent studies done by R. Kelly and Erick Nisbet based on "... 750 people who reported believing at least one of the rumors about the proposed Islamic cultural center. "The results of study came up with two conclusion that even with all the facts have been given, people keep their beliefs instead willing to change their opinion. People don't want to see the real facts on their own, they are easily manipulated by media and others lies what have been told or showed them by others. Most people don't want to be told that they are wrong, I strongly believe most of us too. As longest we will believe it in our own way, then nothing will change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment